All applicants are requested to submit their applications through the NUSIP online application system during the application period shown below.
Application Period: January 7, 2019 - February 15, 2019, 5:00 PM (Japan Standard Time).
The online application for the 2019 NUSIP program has been closed.
Results of application will be notified by March 14, 2019.
Click HERE to access the online application system.
Applicants will be asked to upload the following documentation in a PDF format (photograph in a JPEG format); hence, preparation of the relevant materials in advance of the closing dates stipulated below is important.
- Statement of purpose (written in English with minimum 400 words)
- Official transcript of academic records in English
- Health certificate: Students are requested to use the designated NUSIP Health Certificate form available on the application site.
- (Non-native English Speaker) Supporting documents of English Proficiency (i.e., TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC)
- Photograph with solid-colour background, showing a close-up of the applicant's full head and upper shoulders. Sunglasses/tinted glasses, or headwear should not be worn, unless this is for religious or medical reasons.
- A copy of the passport page which shows the applicant's name, date of birth and nationality, where available.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Online application deadline is February 15, 2019, 5:00 PM Japan Standard Time.
Notification of Results
The results of document screening, as conducted by Nagoya University, will be made available to applicants by March 14, 2019.
For any enquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.